I am an illustrator and designer based in Hampshire, United Kingdom.
From 1998-2005 (Argentina) I studied the career of Industrial Design specialising in clothing, I worked in fashion companies in Barcelona for almost ten years. In 2012 I started Art courses in Barcelona and years after in London, focusing on drawing, illustration and art.
In 2014 I moved to Hampshire UK and whilst I’ve worked in different styles what I enjoy most is drawing people, fashion products and nature.
I am actively looking for work in commercial magazines or books such as life style, health and beauty and fashion accessories.
Currently, I am selling prints for home decor.
Summary of my experience:
- 2012 – 2014. I enrolled in drawing and art classes at Carles Gabaldá and Tauré Academy of Arts workshop in Barcelona drawing objects and people using pen and watercolours.
- 2016. Illustration and mixed media course at St. Martin Art College London.
- 2016 and 2017. Invitation from the Argentinian Embassy of London to donate some of my artwork for charity.
- 2018. I was selected to participate in an Art exhibition at Southampton Sea City Museum.
- 2018. I worked as a freelance textile pattern designer for a studio based in Scotland.
- 2019. I was employed by Eastleigh College to deliver design classes teaching how to make products made with fabrics.
- 2020 – present. I am working in my own studio based in Hampshire UK selling my illustrations and print designs.
Visit my Instagram accounts:
All rights reserved to Clara Serenellini 2020